Home > PRODUCTS > Beauty Device > Cell-Q
- Cellulite and localized fat reduction
- Evening out of irregularities after surgical procedures or liposuction and improvement of scar appearance
- Treating the effects of arterial diseases associated with diabetes
- Stretch marks and acne scars
- Skin laity (arms, chest, etc..), wrinkle reduction
- Treatment of dark circles and thinning facial skin
“Carboxy Therapy” is a non-surgical procedure used to infuse carbon dioxide and claims to get rid of stretch marks, cellulite, localized fat, wrinkle, dark circle of eye and scars, as well as plumping the skin. Micro-injections of carbon dioxide are injected just beneath the surface of the skin.
This is supposed to stimulate circulation and collagen production, which improves the appearance of skin. Aging causes capillaries to become dormant, which reduces blood circulation.
This deprives cells of oxygen which stops the cells’ ability to regenerate. Injecting carbon dioxide makes your body thing there is an oxygen deficit and it responds by increasing the blood circulation.
This leads to a surge of oxygen and nutrients to the treated area, which results in cell restoration.
Injecting harmless medical CO2 gas (hypodermic) to layer of fat with very thin needle (generally 30G) and it will decompose hypodermic fat. It was so called “get gas shot and loose the weight” in market.
The effect of CO2 therapy on the micro-circulation, and therefore the probability of a positive effect upon the physiological oxidative lipolytic process led us to use this gas in the treatment of localized adiposities.
When injecting CO2 gas, lump fat cells is overwhelmed by the gas pressure and decomposes with several each cell unit.
When injecting CO2 gas, drainage of adiposities is promoted with increasing microcirculation by reflective extension of capillary due to lack of density of oxygen.
- Power consumption | 270W
- Rated Voltage | AC 110/220V
- Rated Frequency | 50/60Hz
- Gas Pressure | 2.5. ± 0.5 bar
- Dimension (WxDxH) 380x490x110mm
- Weight | 27kg
- Gas Output Volume | 0~100cc/min
- Operational Time | 1~99min
- Heating System | Minimize pain as heating 25℃~35℃
- Individual Gas Control
- AGS (Accurate Gas Control System)