Home > PRODUCTS > Medical Supply > Hyaron
(SODIUM HYALURONATE INJECTION)
- 1 syringe (2.5ml) contains 25mg of Sodium Hyaluronate
- Defornative osteoarthritis of the knees
- Periathritis of the Shoulder
Dosage and administration
- 25mg once a week for 5 weeks by intra-articular injection
- For further information, please see the insert
Store in light-resistant hermetic container at 2~8℃
- 2.5ml in 10 prefilled syringes / pack
Hyaron Prefilled Injection (10cell/cycle)
Sodium Hyaluronate is produced by the microbiological fermentation method. This product is sterile highly purified and viscous solution.
It can provide relief of pain due to osteoarthritis of the knees effectively.